Monday, September 9, 2013

CVS Huggies Deal

We got a CVS a couple of months ago and today I went in there for the second time. The first time was just to get sunscreen and for some reason I got 2 ECB (Extra Care Bucks is their rewards program) so I figured I would try shopping there again to get $2 off my next purchase.

When I saw this Huggies deal I jumped at it. This might be something you want to do for a baby shower if you don't have kids!

This deal is good through Saturday, September 14.

Huggies slip-on diapers, jumbo pack - On sale for $9.49
Use a $1.50 coupon from here, or share on social media to get the coupon bumped up to $2.50.
Use a $3.00 coupon from the CVS website

Huggies baby wipes - On sale for $2.99
Use a $0.50 coupon from the 8-18 SS.

I also used my $2.00 ECB and paid $5.32. Not bad for a jumbo pack of diapers and a package of baby wipes. I would definitely pick these up for a baby shower if I didn't need them!


No comments: